NOTICE TO PATIENTS – PLEASE READ
WALK IN SERVICE CHANGES
- Due to NHS budget challenges, our Clinical Commissioning Group has had to cut the funding to our surgery which was helping us and other local GP Practices to pay for extra appointments.
- This will have an impact on the service we provide from April 2017 but we want to maintain our core services including the further development of our successful Walk in Service, which gives patients a same day appointment and has also helped us to reduce the number of appointments that are missed by patients.
- The Walk in Service will now include nurse and pharmacist staff who will work alongside and support GP’s who are already offering the walk in service.
- Patients will be guided to the clinician appropriate to their needs.
- You will be required to complete a short form on arrival to hand to the receptionist for a clinician to review. This will maintain your privacy should you not wish to directly discuss your problem.
- The Walk In waiting time may extend on occasion.
- Further details to follow later this month
The GP’s, Staff and Patient Group Members of Burton Croft Surgery